Wednesday, 22 August 2012

why did you leave me????

The day I met you I felt I am the luckiest person
I was so happy to have you in my life,

The day was passing with joy 
The night was passing with dreams of you,


That time I was in another world of love & happiness
Nothing was interesting & beautiful than that,


But suddenly days changed & the night too,
Everything went in wrong direction that I never want to,

You were about to leave my world and
I was not even in state to understand the situation,

But that was the destiny of our relation
We have to be apart & nothing was same from then,


Now I am also living in another world with you
But this time with your memories ,


They will never leave me like you
To bear the worst pain for rest of my life.... </3


No comments:

Post a Comment